Stevens Square Park is located just south of downtown Minneapolis, between 18th / 19th Street (one block north of Franklin Avenue) and Stevens / 2nd Ave (two blocks east of Nicollet Avenue, one block west of 3rd Avenue).
- Routes 17 or 18 (Nicollet Avenue): Stop on the corner of Franklin / Nicollet Avenues. Walk one block north to 19th Street (towards downtown). Walk 2 blocks to the east (towards 1st Avenue).
- Route 2 (Franklin Avenue): Take Route 2 to Stevens Avenue. Walk one block to the north (towards downtown).
- Route 11 (3rd/4th Avenue): Take Route 11 to the corner of 19th Street and 3rd Avenue (in front of the Stevens Square Center for the Arts / Third Avenue Market). Walk one block to the west.
By Bike/Nice Ride
Stevens Square-Loring Heights is easily accessible by bike. Please follow all street signs and regulations.
A Nice Ride station is available in front of Plymouth Congregational Church on Nicollet Avenue.
- Via I-94 (from the east): Talk I-94 to the 11th Street exit. Follow 11th street to 3rd Avenue. Take a left and proceed down 3rd Avenue (past the Convention Center, over the interstate). Stevens Square Park is located one block to the east of 3rd Avenue (to your right) between 18th and 19th Street.
- Via I-94 / I-394 (from the west): Exit at Lyndale / Hennepin. Follow Lyndale Avenue to Franklin Avenue. Take a left on Franklin Avenue (past Nicollet Avenue). Stevens Square Park is located one block to the north of Franklin Avenue (towards downtown, on your left) between Stevens / 2nd Avenue.
- Via 35W (from the south): Follow I-35W to the downtown exits. Take the 11th Street exit. Follow the directions above for I-94 (from the east).
- Via 35W (from the north): Take I-35W to the south, follow the signs to I-94. Follow the directions above for I-94 (from the east).
Parking Lots: There are two lots available for all-day parking for both days of the festival. The first is attached to the Plymouth Congregational Church just to the northwest of Franklin & Nicollet; the second is located on the east side of Nicollet, halfway between Franklin and 19th Street next to the PPL building.
Street Parking: All day parking is available in the neighborhood on nearby streets.